Spa Mystery Shopper + Analysis with Training
We are consistently retained by a wide variety of clients from.hotel and resort groups to design and implement secret shopper programs.
Each Hotel and Resort need to gauge the quality and standard of service offered by the establishments. In addition to a full report on each site, a detailed technical review will be carried out. Areas covered will be the guest experience from first contact, to arriving at the spa reception to the treatments on offer. The report includes reviewing the current spa design and layout of the spa, the treatment room decor and the current state of the experiences. Tell us about your vision, and gather valuable information so we can put the experience and expertise to work for you. The aim of the review is to improve customer satisfaction, enhance the offer from the client and increase overall revenue.
Contact us and we will discuss a tailor made itinerary for you and your establishment. After the mystery shopper exercise has been completed a full confidential report is sent to you with recommendations there after we do provide training and quarterly checks per annum.
- Mystery Shopper – Audit – then customized Training
- Full Analysis – hotel and spa presence
- Immediate sales boost concepts and implementation
- Training staff Wellness and spa journey
- Customer Service
- Script for journey entrance to exit
- Theory of sales training and for all levels (therapists to reception)
- Advised for 3-15 days on site and flight and accommodation not included.
- One on one training for extensive (employee who needs extra assistance, training consultants for e.g. Skin analysis and treatment consulting and recommending with retail
- Training management
GSD Clients Consistently Get:
- A detailed & objective narrative of the entire guest experience from professional, objective spa secret shoppers
- Concise, easy to use online reporting and historical data
- Concrete examples to help with staff training and development
- A unique look at the spa experience from the guest perspective of a professional evaluator
- A means to evaluate marketing efforts and salesmanship
- Improved compliance with treatment protocol